- 62 cards describing patient symptoms, from "Chest Pain" to "Painful Urination", in addition to signs, lab work and imaging.
- Useful for USMLE Step 2 CS Prep. 14 must-know conditions, from Acute Appendicitis to Septic Arthritis.
- A collaboration between doctors and a game designer, honed and play-tested to be as useful for studying as it is fun to play.
- Different modes of play for different purposes. Can be used by students for social studying, by professionals for friendly competition, or by anyone who enjoys solitaire and wants to keep their medical knowledge sharp.
- Can also be played in "Spoons" mode, to include family and friends with no previous medical knowledge.
Occam's Razor: The Diagnostician's Dilemma (short version) from BL4kLotus on Vimeo.